So, you want to be frugal but not sure how to get started. Living a frugal lifestyle means that you have no debt; you have money in the bank in case there is an emergency; and you have money saved for retirement. You are acting in a financially responsible way. Not wasting money. Not being […]
- Health Insurance: A Frugal Option To Save Thousands
- Spending Money – Where is it Going?
- Get Started Being Frugal
- The Right Way to Use a Credit Card
- Valentines Day Tips
- Healthy Children Snack Ideas
- How To Get Your Children “Brand Free”
- 5 Quick and Cheap Thanksgiving Décor Ideas!
- Credit Cards: The Best for Cash Back, Rebate and Rewards
- Are you Choosing a Dirty House?
This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon.com. Using links to these sites means I may earn a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.