Here’s a frugal tip for Valentines day. Instead of spending lots of money on a present, try giving a Valentines coupon book. Give your spouse what they probably want most of all; some of your time. Here’s what I’ve done in the past. Create some coupons on paper, cut them out, then put a piece […]
- Health Insurance: A Frugal Option To Save Thousands
- Spending Money – Where is it Going?
- Get Started Being Frugal
- The Right Way to Use a Credit Card
- Valentines Day Tips
- Healthy Children Snack Ideas
- How To Get Your Children “Brand Free”
- 5 Quick and Cheap Thanksgiving Décor Ideas!
- Credit Cards: The Best for Cash Back, Rebate and Rewards
- Are you Choosing a Dirty House?
This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon.com. Using links to these sites means I may earn a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.