Drying Clothes A great way to save energy with your clothes is to dry your clothes on a clothes line instead of using your gas or electric clothes dryer. According to Pacific Gas & Electricity (PG & E) an Electric dryer costs $0.40 per load, and a Gas dryer costs $0.13 per load.* Figure out how many loads […]
- Health Insurance: A Frugal Option To Save Thousands
- Spending Money – Where is it Going?
- Get Started Being Frugal
- The Right Way to Use a Credit Card
- Valentines Day Tips
- Healthy Children Snack Ideas
- How To Get Your Children “Brand Free”
- 5 Quick and Cheap Thanksgiving Décor Ideas!
- Credit Cards: The Best for Cash Back, Rebate and Rewards
- Are you Choosing a Dirty House?
This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon.com. Using links to these sites means I may earn a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.